Laserod Specializes in Precision Laser Micromachining From Prototype to Production, Shop Service or Equipment Supply – we excel in laser processing!
We specialize in high resolution, high precision, small spot size, laser beam machining for medical, semiconductor, display, and microelectronics applications. Patterning Transparent Conductive Oxides (TCO) such as Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) is an application of great interest to us. We work with both crystalline and polycrystalline silicon, such as resizing silicon wafers, drilling microvia holes, scribing solar cells, isolation scribes and channels.
Using solid state YAG lasers, we process: displays, solar cells, resistors and sensors (transducers).
We perform precision micromachining on all microelectronic substrates such as ceramic, silicon, diamond, BeO and all others. Examples of microelectronic micromachining include cutting, scribing and drilling all metals, ceramics and plastics, patterning displays of glass or plastic, cutting/drilling/machining thin stainless steel, and trimming hybrid resistors.
Applications and Links:
- Micromachining of Thin Materials (cutting, drilling, patterning, slotting, scribing, etc.)
- ITO Patterning (Including experience with ITO alternatives such as silver nanowire and carbon nanotubes)
- Laser Resistor Trimming (hybrid microcircuits)
- Hole Drilling (to 3mm thickness)
- Resizing/Coring Silicon Wafers
- Ceramic Machining
- MEMS Devices
- CVD Diamond Micromachining
- Patterning Silver Films
- Refurbished Systems